If you live near Atlanta, GA and like AD ~ My blog about Active Directory and everything else

Monday, May 17, 2010

If you live near Atlanta, GA and like AD

Gary Olsen's Atlanta Active Directory User Group is teaming up with three other Atlanta user groups to present


TechStravaganza 2010

The Free event is on Friday June 4th, 2010 and has some really great speakers including Active Directory MVP Sean Deuby and Group Policy MVP Jeremy Moskowitz

I wish I wasn't ten hours from Atlanta but I highly recommend anyone in the vicinity go to this great event. Free food, great topics, and a training day...can't beat that :)

You can find the entire agenda here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link! I'll be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish it was in South Florida, or at least in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great..Congrats and best of luck for the event.

    Regards.
    George
    http://www.admindiary.com

    ReplyDelete